Ms. Pelletier and her teams piloted the development and deployment of several successful initiatives:
- The international francophone week for health and quality of work life, known as International Week, will run from May 1 to 5, 2017 in Montreal. This is an annual rendez-vous organized by the Levia Group in Canada and Groupe AFNOR in France. It provides a unique opportunity to:
- Learn more about organizational health;
- Talk about best practices that promote health and quality of work life;
- Share innovative and promising tools, as well as scientific knowledge; and
- Connect with other organizations around the world on business and joint ventures, including site visits, meetings and networking.
- As a result of its tremendous success in its first two years, this annual event, previously known as mission franco-québécoise d’échanges sur la santé en entreprises:
- completed 2 missions, one in France (2016) and one in Quebec (2014); and
- has attracted several hundred French and Quebec businesses since it began.
- Conduct an international literature review on best practices, impacts and scientific evidence;
- Identify tools and interventions to help employers act in their work environment regarding their employees’ sleeping disorders;
- Video on sleep, one of the tools developed by Levia!
Within 5 years, more than 400 employers took concrete action, and a multitude of stakeholders have now rallied to promote and facilitate the integration of prevention and workplace quality of work life initiatives.
Healthy Enterprises Group President and CEO Marie-Claude Pelletier, and Quebec Premier Pauline Marois.
- A not-to-be-missed event in Quebec, with 1200 participants in its first editions.
- Meeting with 1000 business leaders and stakeholders from 16 regions.
- Transfer of expertise and support with respect to a service proposal in France.
- Discussions on workplace health with 1750 employers and stakeholders during the 2014 France tour.
- A partnership with Quebec’s ministère des Relations internationales and the French Consulate in Quebec.
Significant and positive Return on Investment (ROI) ($1.50 to $3 for each dollar invested), measured by independent third parties in 2004 and mentioned in scientific publications.
- 1 million participants to date
- 2.7 million consumers reached in Quebec in the early 1990s.
- Awareness, detection and educational activities in the province’s 300 stores.